Birth control refers to any method of pregnancy prevention. There are numerous different types of birth control and the effectiveness of each birth control type varies across different types and between individuals.
Birth Control Virtual Consult
Save time & money – skip the wait & treat at home!
Want a professional evaluation for birth control in the privacy of your own home?
Get an immediate on-demand video consult, screening diagnosis, and treatment plan for birth control. Board-certified medical professionals make an assessment of your condition and offer treatment based on best practices.
- Don’t waste time in the germ-infested waiting room
- HSA and FSA eligible (no hidden fees or additional costs)
- Receive high-quality care from your couch
- Medical professionals available on-call, 8 am-8 pm local time, every day of the year.
- Prescriptions sent to your pharmacy of choice (who may send directly to your door by request)
Two pricing options available: