Do you have a passion for innovation and a desire to promote patient empowerment? If you are interested in any of these positions, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Physician 360™ Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and building the company’s customer base – B2B and B2C – as well as growing customers’ engagement and retention. The Marketing Specialist is the primary touchpoint for working with the marketing and PR agency, executing marketing communications, and will have an eye towards innovating future brand strategies and creative solutions.
This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to gain experience through a high level of marketing authority and autonomy while providing an amazing growth opportunity.
The Marketing Specialist’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Content Strategy & Calendar
- Executing existing content calendar and strategy working with P360 and agency stakeholders
- 2 separate blogs (pharmacy and consumer)
- Social – determine the role, goal, and audiences; and correct approach to organic and/or paid publishing & engagement
- Design and create content for social posts
- Email campaigns
- Execute tactical marketing plan for B2B & B2C
- Enact existing 2021 plan
- Innovate new options for how to spend marketing dollars (pharmacy and consumer) with respect to maximum Customer Acquisition Cost
- Website Design & Build Direction
- Manage all Physician 360 web properties, including ongoing modifications, updates, and edits
- Help ensure a seamless digital journey and User Experience (UX) for pharmacies and consumers across Physician 360 web properties
- Executing existing content calendar and strategy working with P360 and agency stakeholders
- Ensure Brand Consistency
- Work within established brand guidelines to ensure content and positioning matches brand image, audience insights, and marketing collateral benchmarks.
- Serve as liaison to Marketing Agency
- Assist in the division of responsibilities
- Manage collective deadlines
- Weekly Email Campaigns
- Develop content and deploy emails within the Hubspot architecture
- Track the established key success metrics of campaigns and report monthly
- Ideate new landing pages that feed into the ideal user journey
- Create content and execute deployment of B2B and B2C landing pages
- Utilize WordPress, Shopify, or other platforms identified by P360
- Track and report on key success metrics of landing pages
- Trade Associations
- Identify marketing opportunities
- Produce content and facilitate deployment
- Expand marketing channels
- Explore direct mail options
- Develop content and facilitate execution
- Develop an affiliate marketing program
- Include key targeted businesses and micro-influencers as part of new channel development
- Facilitate conference marketing collateral, speaking opportunity submissions, and attendance for the Physician 360 team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing
- A customer-focused attitude
- Content creation experience
- SEO and PPC experience
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze problems and create a solution
- Canva, Adobe, Photoshop (preferred)
- Ability to interpret Google analytics and make recommendations accordingly (preferred)
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, etc (preferred)
The role is Full Time. Salary commensurate with experience.
Customer Experience Specialist
Reports to: Director of Business Development
As a CES, you will interact directly with patients and pharmacy partners through answering their questions about products and services and direct them to other team members when necessary. Additionally, you would work closely with our Director of Business Development to research and develop potential new partnerships and business opportunities and assist in account management. As the head of the Customer Relations Department, you would keep record of all customer interactions, compile reports, and provide recommendations on improvement. An ideal candidate is an organized, driven individual who can work autonomously and take the lead on new initiatives.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform research on perspective new clients or markets
- Develop relationships with patients and pharmacists
- Become a subject matter expert on products and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Generate sales leads
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Must be tech-savvy
- Proficient at Google Suite and Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe Illustrator, Canva preferred
- Adaptable and can work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to ‘just figure it out’ with minimal oversight
- Organization and documentation skills (examples include creating and running reports, building a product roadmap or Gantt chart and designing teaching modules and FAQs for customers)
- Patience and empathy when addressing concerns
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Vice President of Sales
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Industry: Telemedicine, Remote Diagnostics, Urgent Care
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Compensation Structure: Base salary plus commission, stock options. Competitive base commensurate with experience + Generous sales override, as well as competitive option grant at a venture-backed, rapid-growth telemedicine platform.
About Physician 360™:
Physician 360 is an emerging growth company whose telemedicine model is changing the face of healthcare access for routine healthcare services. Physician 360 transforms neighborhood pharmacies into the equivalent of an urgent care center, a Minute Clinic, a primary care physician, and the hospital Emergency Department. By combining remote diagnostic testing with an online consultation with a physician, patients now can access care for routine healthcare services entirely from home or, almost as close, at their local Physician 360 pharmacy partner. In addition to providing a safer, more convenient model for simple medical illnesses, Physician 360 delivers a 50%-90% cost savings as compared to alternatives. Whether it is Strep, Flu, COVID, ear infections (#1 reason parents contact pediatricians), urinary tract infection, or routine prescription renewal such as birth control or chronic-condition medications (like statins or blood pressure meds), a physician is available 365 days a year and can prescribe or renew appropriate medications.
There are more than 20K independent pharmacies in the US that are the target market, which is a total addressable market of $1 billion- $3 billion annually. Physician 360 has 1K pharmacy partners to date. In addition to the pharmacy channel, Physician 360 also has an emerging channel in grocery-chain pharmacies and e-commerce.
VP of Sales Goals & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Sales will be responsible for all sales and account management to bring the total number of pharmacy partners from 1K today to over 5K in the next 3 years. The VP of Sales will increase the rate of new pharmacy partners closed each month. In addition to securing new pharmacy partners, the VP of Sales will be responsible for all account management roles. Account management is responsible for growing the “sell-through” of each pharmacy partner to meet per location sales targets. The role is initially focused on direct account growth with a longer-term goal of building and managing a Physician 360 B2B sales team.
About the ideal candidate:
- You are a caring hero and humble expert whose talents and accomplishments will contribute directly to a thriving company;
- You are a clear and confident communicator: in writing, in presenting, in person and in overall sales and customer relationship management;
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial company;
- You proactively, quickly and independently plan and execute new sales, marketing and account management initiatives to meet overall sales goals;
- You are personally a strong “hunter” who is adept at managing a sales cycle from start to finish;
- You enjoy investing your time and energy in developing sales and account management talent;
- You cultivate long-term relationships with c-level executives and decision-makers;
- You thrive when given the flexibility to strategize, pioneer, innovate and lead; and
- You are a strong project manager accustom to planning, executing and accountability for results.
Specific Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4-10+ total years of experience in sales and business development, with proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding performance goals;
- 2-4 years’ recent experience with successful growth results as a sales leader of a tech-enabled service or SaaS software, ideally one serving healthcare services (that is, serving health care “providers”);
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing automation and integrated lead flow into CRM for rapid (best practices) response; and
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting, compensating, developing and managing sales and account management roles to achieve best-practices metrics on activities such as leads, leads qualified, calls made, demos given / prospect attendance of webinars, growth in qualified pipeline, as well as on new business closed.
Part-Time Nurse Practitioner
Location: Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, and Vermont (Remote)
Hours: Providers can create their schedules within normal business hours and login to our custom portal at their convenience. Eligible candidates should be available a minimum of 1-2 hours per day to provide timely consults.
Job Description:We are actively seeking licensed nurse practitioners to provide telemedicine consultations. Providers evaluate patients that have purchased one of our test kits to determine the medical necessity of a prescription or further care. Nurse practitioners provide consultations at the patient’s request in order to verify the medical necessity of all requested products. Our HIPAA compliant portal houses and tracks your patients’ EMR, allowing you to easily document your findings.
- Review each patient’s EMR prior to consult.
- Contact patients via telemedicine portal to discuss test results.
- Digitally sign the Rx after the consult is completed.
Qualifications: Nurse practitioner must be licensed, including maintaining all appropriate licensure to prescribe and dispense equipment and medications under applicable state and federal laws.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Avoid billing insurance