Do you have a passion for innovation and a desire to promote patient empowerment? If you are interested in any of these positions, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Industry: Telemedicine, Remote Diagnostics, Urgent Care
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Compensation Structure: Base salary plus commission, stock options. Competitive base commensurate with experience + Generous sales override, as well as competitive option grant at a venture-backed, rapid-growth telemedicine platform.
About Physician 360™:
Physician 360 is an emerging growth company whose telemedicine model is changing the face of healthcare access for routine healthcare services. Physician 360 transforms neighborhood pharmacies into the equivalent of an urgent care center, a Minute Clinic, a primary care physician, and the hospital Emergency Department. By combining remote diagnostic testing with an online consultation with a physician, patients now can access care for routine healthcare services entirely from home or, almost as close, at their local Physician 360 pharmacy partner. In addition to providing a safer, more convenient model for simple medical illnesses, Physician 360 delivers a 50%-90% cost savings as compared to alternatives. Whether it is Strep, Flu, COVID, ear infections (#1 reason parents contact pediatricians), urinary tract infection, or routine prescription renewal such as birth control or chronic-condition medications (like statins or blood pressure meds), a physician is available 365 days a year and can prescribe or renew appropriate medications.
There are more than 20K independent pharmacies in the US that are the target market, which is a total addressable market of $1 billion- $3 billion annually. Physician 360 has 1K pharmacy partners to date. In addition to the pharmacy channel, Physician 360 also has an emerging channel in grocery-chain pharmacies and e-commerce.
VP of Sales Goals & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Sales will be responsible for all sales and account management to bring the total number of pharmacy partners from 1K today to over 5K in the next 3 years. The VP of Sales will increase the rate of new pharmacy partners closed each month. In addition to securing new pharmacy partners, the VP of Sales will be responsible for all account management roles. Account management is responsible for growing the “sell-through” of each pharmacy partner to meet per location sales targets. The role is initially focused on direct account growth with a longer-term goal of building and managing a Physician 360 B2B sales team.
About the ideal candidate:
- You are a caring hero and humble expert whose talents and accomplishments will contribute directly to a thriving company;
- You are a clear and confident communicator: in writing, in presenting, in person and in overall sales and customer relationship management;
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial company;
- You proactively, quickly and independently plan and execute new sales, marketing and account management initiatives to meet overall sales goals;
- You are personally a strong “hunter” who is adept at managing a sales cycle from start to finish;
- You enjoy investing your time and energy in developing sales and account management talent;
- You cultivate long-term relationships with c-level executives and decision-makers;
- You thrive when given the flexibility to strategize, pioneer, innovate and lead; and
- You are a strong project manager accustom to planning, executing and accountability for results.
Specific Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4-10+ total years of experience in sales and business development, with proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding performance goals;
- 2-4 years’ recent experience with successful growth results as a sales leader of a tech-enabled service or SaaS software, ideally one serving healthcare services (that is, serving health care “providers”);
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing automation and integrated lead flow into CRM for rapid (best practices) response; and
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting, compensating, developing and managing sales and account management roles to achieve best-practices metrics on activities such as leads, leads qualified, calls made, demos given / prospect attendance of webinars, growth in qualified pipeline, as well as on new business closed.
Part-Time Nurse Practitioner
Location: Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, and Vermont (Remote)
Hours: Providers can create their schedules within normal business hours and login to our custom portal at their convenience. Eligible candidates should be available a minimum of 1-2 hours per day to provide timely consults.
Job Description:We are actively seeking licensed nurse practitioners to provide telemedicine consultations. Providers evaluate patients that have purchased one of our test kits to determine the medical necessity of a prescription or further care. Nurse practitioners provide consultations at the patient’s request in order to verify the medical necessity of all requested products. Our HIPAA compliant portal houses and tracks your patients’ EMR, allowing you to easily document your findings.
- Review each patient’s EMR prior to consult.
- Contact patients via telemedicine portal to discuss test results.
- Digitally sign the Rx after the consult is completed.
Qualifications: Nurse practitioner must be licensed, including maintaining all appropriate licensure to prescribe and dispense equipment and medications under applicable state and federal laws.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Avoid billing insurance