During the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, with flu season right around the corner, it’s more important than ever to know the difference between COVID-19 and influenza symptoms and to make sure you’re not spreading either one! While some of the symptoms are similar in many aspects, there are some key differences…
Online Physician Consult for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Physician 360 has created an assessment based on CDC guidelines to help prepare you in case you are concerned you have been exposed to the coronavirus.
Get an immediate on-demand video consult, screening diagnosis, and treatment plan for coronavirus!
- Speak directly to a doctor immediately
- No hidden fees or additional costs
- Receive high-quality care from your couch
Local board-certified Physician 360 doctors will guide eligible candidates through the process in their state for coronavirus testing if screening indicates they may have the COVID-19 virus.
*The cost of medication at your pharmacy is not included with the consultation.
For the foreseeable future, remote care is safest.
How can you protect yourself and your family from the coronavirus?
- If you are feeling sick in any way, consider using a virtual care solution instead of going in-person to limit your exposure to others who may have the virus. However, if you are facing a life-threatening situation, call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Wash your hands frequently to prevent exposure to the virus. Germs can be spread by contact. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers must contain at least 60% alcohol for best results.
- Disinfect surfaces that are used by others, which is almost all of them. COVID-19, like many other viruses, is thought to live on surfaces from several hours up to a few days.
- Equip your home with basic medical supplies, like a thermometer, OTC remedies to treat symptoms (think acetaminophen or ibuprofen), and plenty of water and electrolyte replacements.
- Avoid non-essential travel to areas where cases of the coronavirus have been identified. Find up-to-date information for travelers on the CDC’s Website.
- Make sure you have a supply of any prescription medications you are taking at home. If you don’t currently have these medications on hand, reach out to P360 for an on-demand video consult. One of our doctors can refill your medications without you leaving your couch, no risk of exposure to other’s germs!