The following policy applies for purchases made through Physician360.co. If you purchased your Physician 360 kit at a pharmacy or another authorized retailer, please speak with a representative from the original place of purchase. Physician 360 must adhere to their policies and procedures. Kits purchased through any unauthorized reseller are not eligible for any refund, cancellation or replacement. In order to be eligible for a refund, cancellation, or replacement, customers must provide a proof of purchase from Physician 360.
- If your order has not shipped, you are eligible for a 100% refund of your Physician360.co order.
- Once your order has shipped, it cannot be canceled and is no longer eligible for a refund.
- Physician 360 cannot accept returned, unused, or expired kits. If you do not wish to continue with the test, we ask that you dispose of it according to local regulations.
- Subscription services may be canceled at any time but may be subject to a cancellation fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-861-6199 for more information.
- P360 is not responsible for unforeseen delays in shipping for any reason including the COVID-19 pandemic.
All COVID-19 test kits must be registered before they are returned to the lab. Unregistered kits that are received at the lab will not be processed and are not eligible for a replacement or refund.
NOTE: Due to a high volume of inquiries, the Support team is taking a little longer to respond than usual. Please rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 9 pm (EST).