COVID-19 Rapid Test with Treatment Plan (FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ONLY)
This item is for certain HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ONLY (specifically only doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners). If you are a consumer, please click here for our COVID-19 screening consultation.
Get an immediate test result, telemedicine consult, diagnosis and treatment!
- Rapid serology test for SARS-CoV-2
- Detects IgM and IgG antibodies
- Results in 10-20 minutes
- Telemedicine consult with a Physician 360 medical provider included
- No hidden fees or additional costs
- Uses CoronaChek™ technology
- Only for Healthcare Providers
- You can also watch the video below to see a demonstration of the COVID-19 Rapid Test.
The price of your on-demand doctor consult also includes a treatment plan. The treatment plan may include a prescription for medication at your local pharmacy.*
*The cost of medication at your pharmacy is not included with the consultation.
**All sales are final, no refunds/returns for this product/service.
Note: An NPI number (National Provider Identifier) will be required to purchase this product.
Physician 360™ is using CoronaChek™ to aid in the diagnosis of novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID19). This test is a rapid serology test. It detects IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in the blood, which indicates that a person has been exposed to and developed antibodies against the virus. This blood test analyzes a small blood sample, from a finger stick, and is currently only being sold to medical professionals. This product is not to be sold over-the-counter (OTC) or for home use.
- This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
Want to know more?
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.